"Vanilla". It's not a term builders tend to use when introducing their motorcycles, but in this case there's good reason. Jeff Gittleson describes his '73 Honda CB350F as "Vanilla. A no frills build wearing only the essential parts for the function machine". So rather than the 'dull' or 'boring' definition we tend to apply to the term in Jeff's case it's all about purity; and the analogy is one he's using for the work he produces out of his Kinesis Moto workshop.
- Honda CB350 twin front wheel
- New spokes/rims wearing Avon Road Rider tires
- Cognito moto top triple clamp
- 33mm clip ons with new switches
- new seat custom upholstered
- Hagon rear shocks
- Mac 4 into 1 exhaust
- Dime City Cycles fully indexable rearsets
- Drag specialties headlight
- New fork stanchions
- Full engine rebuild
- Steel Dragon airbox
- C5 powerarc ignition
- Custom wiring harness and high output coils.