1/3 Offroad, 1/3 scrambler and 1/3 XT500: mix and ride!
Inspired by the Deus Lightning, she is born as an essential, beautiful device. The Deus 400 is available as a kit for those who want to create their own Deus Yard Built SR400, or as a full bike which people can start to build together with us for the full experience of building their own bespoke bike.
The bike’s lines and philosophy are a direct inspiration from a past master - the Yamaha XT500 – updated and reworked for a contemporary twist. A modern, functional bike with fuel injection and a full Yamaha warranty, with all of the style, grace and effortless cool of an eighties off-road bike.The Deus 400 is fully-fledged Deus bike, but at the same time it’s also a blank canvas, a custom bike made to be customized. She can be Lightning, but if the mood takes you, why not make it a flat tracker? Or an everyday bike? Why not strap a bag to the seat and take an off road adventure?We’re just showing you a couple of ideas, the rest is up to your imagination.
BIKE SPECIFICATIONS for EU Market
- Brand New Yamaha SR400 (two Years Warranty)
- Hand crafted Aluminium Tank and Monza cap
- Hand crafted front and rear fenders
- New analogic tacho
- Dedicated saddle in suede waterproof leather and rear RACK
- Sc-Project full Exhaust Type1 under the engine
- Continental TKC80 tyres
- Off-road handlebar
- Front Headlight and rear light
- Aluminium Turn signal
- Aluminium Number Plate holder
- Hand Grip
- Sprint Filter P08WP filter for original airbox
- Handmade painting by Kaos Design
Complete bike costs starts from 10.000,00 Euro